The Firm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to say goodbye

+3
Satsujin
CDS
p4v
7 posters

Go down

Time to say goodbye Empty Time to say goodbye

Post by p4v Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 pm

It's hard for me to leave this great club but there is a song in Poland "u should know when go off the scene" and I think my time has passed. I was thinking of my future some time ago. I stayed in The Firm cuz I rly liked play here with these amazing players. Well it was magnificent experience to play with all of you.

I'm glad that The Firm is one of the best teams in Kicks and I'm proud of being a part of first players in this squad. It was great responsibility to be captain. Thanks for trust. I can't say that Ana didn't give me a chance cuz it is not true. I played in one tournament but my effort was under expectations although I will not get to first team soon. What else? Hmm.

The main reason was many players. I know how it looks like but I've ambition and warrior spirit but it was too much crowded Zarbi, Nico, Lean, Tacki, CDF, Supah, Crap. I think I would not be better in Firm than I am now. I still need to improve my skill and for that I need more games with stake. Maybe some players will be happy of my leaving Razz To be honest I've made a bond only with Angel and xD (who left us). There will be always a place in my heart for The Firm.

Good luck and I'm sorry.

I wrote this explanation so late cuz I had hard conversation with a girl which rejected my love Sad So this day is hard for me x2. BB
p4v
p4v
Friend
Friend

Number of posts : 52
Favorite Club : Wisła Cracow & Arsenal London
Registration date : 2007-12-23

https://thefirm.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Time to say goodbye Empty Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by CDS Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:46 pm

well, dunno wat to say... good luck in watever club u choose to join p4v, u will always be on my friends list Wink
CDS
CDS
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Favorite Club : The Firm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujin Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Good Bye, and good luck on your future projects!

Satsujin
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 am

I wanted to learn something about "the best LongShoot blocker"Smile . You will play kicks or just leaving game?

See you soon

Niko
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 238
Favorite Club : F.C.Barcelona
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelical Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 am

bye dude see yu ingame Crying or Very sad pale
Angelical
Angelical
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 252
Favorite Club : Same as Anathemus :P

Back to top Go down

Post by mastercheff Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:03 am

Its a shame p4v loosing u. But i can fully understand you i had same ideas and wanted to leave but i decided not to:)

So good luck in the future
mastercheff
mastercheff
Kickster
Kickster

Number of posts : 26
Favorite Club : Eintracht Frankfurt
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anathemus Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Goodbye p4v! And don't worry... you know the firm way.. we're not about being the best.. we're about having the most fun possible.. and being on TOP. and you know there is always chance to play in this club.. especially in club server I've always let everyone play Sad about having too many good players.. well I try my best to recruit good players.. but I also give lots of chance to everyone.. as you may know me.. I value teamplay, fun and competition and all of the firmies.. and I mean all.. is here for that reason for being good on those levels... so if you wanna come back.. don't worry always a spot for ex-firms here.

So goodluck on kicksonline and in all the rest of your life man!

Was nice having you as a captain, you already part of this club's history cheers cheers

Beer
Anathemus
Anathemus
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 280
Favorite Club : FC Porto

http://www.myspace.com/thesilentnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content